Thursday, June 19, 2008

What actually happened

Side note: I actually thought someone named Christelle had hacked into this blog. Amy, you may think that I'm the smart one, but I have my moments. Now on with the story.
---------
As much as I love Chrissy, I can't help but think that it was my fault. (Also that she really needed to work on her grammar and spelling. I don't care if it's a text message, use ENGLISH*)

Jason is my little brother, and I was supposed to be babysitting him yesterday, but I may have had my boyfriend over... but that's the only part of that you need to know. Mum and dad don't know this. If they did, I would probably be dead. Or worse, they could... I don't know, I kind of like being alive. Anyway, I was with... let's call him Scottrick**, and Josh was outside, and unbeknownst to me, he decided to play with the rabbit, Widget***. Somehow they ended up in the front yard, and then the next thing I knew, there was a scream outside.

So of course I had to go outside and investigate, as I knew it was Josh who had screamed. And Scottrick had to go and hide, because if anyone knew that he was there... I'm getting off track. So I ran outside to the street, and Josh, in his red T-shirt and grey shorts was kneeling on the footpath crying. I looked up and saw that Widget had been run over.

* This may reflect how I actually feel about the decline of the English language
** This is what we call my friend's boyfriend, Scott (he thinks we're a bit strange, I have no idea why)
*** I actually had a rabbit named Widget. He was not, however, run over by a car. He just died of old age.
--------
Amy, you can try and take this story someplace good, or you can start a new one. Because I think I've just written a very bad chunk of it. I think the text message was fantastic. Except that I thought someone named Christelle had hacked our blog for some reason. Actually, I've decided that you can probably end this story well, and then I'll give you a challenge to start off a story.

No comments: